Takeaway now available - call us to order!
Why Our Pub is Great
Boasting a great location close to Haydock Racecourse, The Talbot is a brilliant place to find value food deals near Manchester. Our menu is full to bursting with top pub dishes, from stonkin’ starters to mighty mains. Explore the world from your chair with curries that zing with flavour, or go for something more traditional.
If you’ve won big at the races, we reckon a little splashing out is in order. Treat your better half to a belter of a pub meal, crack open a bottle of the fizzy stuff, and round off the evening with one of our legendary sundaes. They’re super cool and fresh as a daisy, and come in regular or giant size. Go on, you know you want to!
The Talbot is a proper local pub dedicated to providing the perfect atmosphere at all times. Come during the week for a superb-value lunch from our Lite Bites menu: cracking pub favourites in slightly smaller portions. Or put on your Sunday best and head down for a roast. We do three different meats and a veggie option, and there’s a children’s portion up for grabs as well. Lovely!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Our food is about more than just great prices. We’ve created a menu that’s got something for everyone, whether you’re treating the kids to an after-school dinner or bringing your other half in for a special meal. But whatever you order, you can be sure of one thing. It’s proper pub food from the UK and around the world. Like our cracking curries and juicy burgers. Or our loaded chicken dishes, served with traditional and global-inspired sauces and your choice of sides.
Loads of our dishes are included in weekly deals. Make sure you check out our offers before you order. Your meal could be eligible for a free drink or a tempting upgrade.
Our Pub Facilities
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.